1. IDENTIFICATION OF THE CONTROLLER.
SOCIALPUBLI S.L., is a company located on 21 Alcala Street, - 8th floor (left), 28014, Madrid and its Tax Identification Number (CIF) is B88199377("SOCIALPUBLI").
We inform you that, in accordance with the GDPR, SOCIALPUBLI has a Data Protection Officer, who is available to answer any of your questions or inquiries in relation to this matter, and whom you may contact (firstname.lastname@example.org).
2. IMPORTANT POINTS OF OUR POLICY
Therefore, you will be informed of:
3. WHAT INFORMATION WILL WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU?
We collect information about you when you contact us or when we contact you through the channels available for this purpose, such as the contact form, when you register on our Website, or when you subscribe to our newsletter to keep up to date on the latest news, events, and promotions.
When you contact with us through the said channels, we will request your express permission so as to avail of your email, your name and surname, your country of residence, date of birth, gender, TIN, Facebook ID, Twitter or other social networks, financial data, financers and billing.
In addition, if you access our website by registering with a social media account, we will be able to obtain public information available online such as your user ID, name, sex, date of birth, content interactions, published content, number of followers, number of users you are following, and profile information such as your biography. On the social networks which permit such, you may select among the permissions which have been requested, those that you do not agree to accept.
We use an authentication system by "token" (coded safety key to enable the social network) for your identification or registration as a user and so to grant you access to the private registration area for users.
Under no circumstances will we collect data of third parties unknown to you, and inform you of the possibility of editing the information you would like to share with SOCIALPUBLI, so enabling a wider or smaller access to your information, as you please, as well as the possibility of revoking at any moment the consent granted to us.
All the fields which appear marked with an asterix (*) or with any other similar symbol in the forms which are availed to you through our channels must be filled in, as the omission of any of these fields may rule out the possibility of receiving the required services. You are required to give true information, as identity fraud or the use of alias or anonymous names are forbidden.
You may not, while providing any information requested on the channels, choose injurious expressions, coinciding with trademarks, trade names, names or pseudonyms of public or famous personalities for which use it is not authorized.
It is essential that you keep your reference data, passwords and the access codes that you generate at all times. You will be solely responsible for the use of your personal account, and you ought to be committed to making good use of such information, not availing it to third parties, and communicating to us, without hesitation, any loss or theft.
To ensure that the information provided is always up to date and error-free, you must notify SOCIALPUBLI, as soon as possible, of modifications to your personal data that may occur by email to the address shown here (email@example.com).
In addition, by clicking on the "Accept" button (or its equivalent) incorporated in the aforementioned forms, you declare that the information and data you have provided are accurate and true.
4. HOW WILL WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION? WHAT SERVICES DO WE OFFER YOU?
SOCIALPUBLI acts as controller for the handling of personal data (in accordance with Art. 4.7, of the GDPR) for all purposes.
These purposes are:
(a) Managing your access as a registered user, whether as an influencer or as a brand.
(b) Providing the advertising services we offer through social networks and the management of corresponding payments.
(c) Developing studies and programs that are necessary in determining consumption habits, performing periodic evaluations of our products in order to improve their quality and evaluating the quality of the service we provide.
(d) Keeping you informed of the products and services of SOCIALPUBLI, as well as sending you news, notifying you of events and other activities of your interest.
(e) Providing you with the services you have requested and attending to your requests for information, as well as facilitating the exercise of your rights.
(f) Handle commercial communications and/or advertising campaigns through third parties (the influencers) using the WhatsApp application platform.
Since our objective is to protect your right to data protection and privacy, the legal basis to handle your data is always covered by the provision, on your part by an explicit, free and unambiguous consent. For cases where we have established a commercial relationship with you, in accordance with the GDPR, express consent will not be necessary since that commercial relationship is the legal basis of the procedure.
5. DATA DISCLOSURE AND INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS.
In SOCIALPUBLI we do not transfer your personal data to third parties, beyond the following communications that are necessary to comply with the services you request:
6. EXERCISE OF YOUR RIGHTS AND DATA PROTECTION OFFICER.
We inform you that you will be able to exercise the following rights:
1. Right of access to your personal data to know which data is being processed and the processing operations carried out with it.
2. Right to rectify any inaccurate personal information.
3. Right to delete your personal data, when possible.
4. Right to request the limitation of the processing of your personal data when the accuracy, legality or the need for such processing is doubtful, in which case, we may retain the data for the exercise or defense of claims.
5. Right to object to the processing of your personal data when the legal basis that enables us to process it, in accordance with section 4 above, is of legitimate interest.
6. Right to the portability of your data, when the legal basis that enables us to process it, especially those indicated in section 4 above is the existence of a contractual relationship or with your consent.
7. Right to revoke the consent granted to SOCIALPUBLI.
You can exercise your rights at any time and for free in the following ways:
1. By sending an email to the address provided here indicating the right you wish to exercise and your identification details.
2. By sending a written request to the address 21 Alcala Street, - 8th floor (left), 28014, Madrid, indicating the right you wish to exercise and your personal details.
3. In addition, when you receive any communication from us, by clicking on the unsubscribe section that will contain that communication, you can unsubscribe from all previously accepted commercial communications.
In the same vein, we inform you that you have the right to file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency if you consider that we have violated the legislation on data protection regarding the handling of your personal data.
7. RETENTION PERIODS AND COOKIES.
We will only keep your data for as long as it is necessary to offer you these services. Any of the data you provide us with through the channels will be blocked once they are no longer necessary to carry out the service and will only be available in case there is a legal obligation (derived from a petition from the State Law Enforcement Forces and Agencies or Courts and Tribunals) as well as when you exercise your rights (firstname.lastname@example.org).
8. SECURITY AND CONFIDENTIALITY.
We are committed to the security of your information. In order to prevent unauthorized access or unauthorized disclosure of personal data, we have taken appropriate technical and physical measures, as well as management processes to safeguard and secure the information we collect from you.
Children under 13 may not use the services available through the Website without the prior authorization of their parents, guardians or legal representatives, who will be solely responsible for all acts performed through the Website by the minors in their care, including the completion of the forms with the personal data of the minors and the marking, where applicable, of the boxes that they may contain. On this matter, and to the extent that SOCIALPUBLI does not have the capacity to control whether or not the users are minors, it must be the parents and guardians who enable the necessary mechanisms to prevent minors from accessing the Website and/or facilitating personal data without their supervision, SOCIALPUBLI does not accept any responsibility with respect to this.