Share 3D photos on Facebook
We’ve been enjoying 3D images on the social network for some time now. If you haven’t thought about doing it yet, it’s a great opportunity for you to learn how to do it.
The good thing about 3D images is the depth and movement that draws attention to the users. How can you make the most of it? Whether you’re an advertiser or an influencer, you can make the most of their potential.
- If you’re a company, you could use this type of format to show your product on social networks.
- If you are an influencer, you can entertain your followers through this format and get all your creativity out.
How to take 3D photos?
The first thing you need to do to upload a 3D photo to Facebook is to do it in 3D. To start, you need to have a dual camera on your mobile. If you don’t have one, you can search your phone’s app store for one that works for you as a 3D Camera or Phogy. Of course, it also depends a lot on the phone you have, whether it’s Android or Iphone.
Once you have the photo created, uploading it to Facebook is very easy.
How to upload 3D photos to Facebook?
Follow these steps:
- Take your iphone and create a new post or publication.
- Click on the three-point menu on the right.
- Choose the 3D photos option and select it.
- Select the image you want to make three-dimensional and look at the preview.
- Add the description you want and add it to your wall.
Watch this simple video that explains it:
Why can’t I upload 3D photos to Facebook?
If you’ve followed all these steps and still haven’t been able to activate the 3D option, find out what you need to do to activate it:
- You must give a “like” to the official Facebook 360 page.
- Close Facebook and restart your smartphone.
- Open Facebook and try to publish a status looking for the option to publish in 3D.
If you still don’t see it, you may need to consider an app to help you create 3D images. Repeat the activation process to see if you can, and start taking advantage of 3D images for your personal brand or your business.
As always in SocialPubli.com we want you to get the most out of your social networks and we believe that Facebook on this occasion can be a great ally.
This post is also available in: ES